Thursday, September 1, 2011

What I Miss About Buffalo Series: Chris Nathan

There are former Buffalonians all over the United States, and one of the common things I've noticed is how much they miss certain aspects of Buffalo. This is a series I've started from Ex-Pats on what they miss most about Buffalo, in their own words:

CHRIS NATHAN: MUSICIAN, NASHVILLE, TN
  • What I miss about Buffalo I brought with me wherever I go. My life is now on the road doing buisness as well as playing shows on a National Level. So the biggest thing i bring with me is my pride.

    Knowing, people in Buffalo work really fuckin hard for what they have on their table and in their homes. The pride that takes a little kid into a grown man in this world. I wear that on my sleeve every day and night and I'm proud to say that I'm from Buffalo NY, because of how we work.

    By the way... I never miss a Sabres game... I get the games streaming on my phone, PS3 and TV. It's something i truly miss but luckily, through cyber world, i get to have that part of home with me for 9 months. I think it's time for us to make the run to the cup.

    One more thing... Best Wings in Buffalo? ... Castaway's in Angola,NY- get the honey hot

No comments:

Post a Comment